of silicon valley
- This event has passed.
AI + Health
December 6, 2022 @ 8:00 am - December 7, 2022 @ 2:30 pm
Join us for our upcoming AI + Health online conference on December 6-7, 2022.
About this event
At this wide-ranging online event, the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI), Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Imaging (AIMI), and Center for Continuing Medical Education (CME) are convening experts and leaders from academia, industry, government, and clinical practice to explore critical and emerging issues related to AI’s impact across the spectrum of healthcare. Content will be relevant to practitioners, researchers, executives, policymakers, and professionals, with and without technical expertise.
- First 200 Registrants: $195
- Student/Trainee/Post-Docs: $25 (Trainee refers to a resident at a teaching hospital)
- Early Bird: $245 (on sale after first 200 tickets are sold through Oct. 7)
- Stanford Affiliates/Faculty/Staff: $245
- Academic (non-Stanford) & Non-Profit Organizations: $295
- Corporate and General Admission: $395
For questions about the conference, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about registration, please email: email@example.com